Why Investment Management is Important
How your money grows, what you pay for that growth, and the ease and comfort of that experience are all important aspects of a good investment plan. In the absence of such a plan, your financial future could be in jeopardy.
We don’t think investment management is a side job. In fact, we think it takes a team of financial professionals to construct an investment portfolio that is tailored to your goals, needs, and risk tolerance.
What We Can Do For You
At Glownia Financial Group, we have the experience, the tools, and communication skills to help you focus on the long-term investment plan vs the short-term and distracting headlines. In our view, investing is about time in the market, not timing the market. However, that can be easier said than done, especially without professional help.
Here’s a preview of what our Investment Planning services cover:
- Understanding your financial goals: Through a comprehensive financial planning process, we’ll understand what your financial goals are and how they should be prioritized. This will help guide our investment decisions.
- Analyze a point-in-time snapshot: The next step is to analyze where you are today, in terms of your savings and current investment portfolio. Sometimes, this phase of our review results in actionable steps that can immediately benefit you – like cutting your losses in a sinking investment or consolidating your debt to reduce interest payments.
- Proposing an investment strategy: With that information in hand, we can draw-up personalized investment strategies that aims to help you reach your financial objectives. This may be accomplished by building upon your existing portfolio, or proposing a set of cost-effective and tax-efficient investments that are aligned with your personal financial goals.
- Implementing the plan: Our investment process is dynamic, and constantly evolves with your changing circumstances. We’ll guide and advise you on investment plan transitions as your life evolves.
- Monitor your investments: We’ll monitor and review your investments, plans and strategies in light of changing investment climates.
- Consult, advise and counsel: This an ongoing partnership. Throughout our relationship with you, we’ll keep you informed and communicate regularly about potential risks and opportunities for your investments.