Retirement Income Strategies
Why Retirement Planning is Important
Everything we do – from choosing a career to managing career progressions at our employers – is presumably so our families and dependents can have a better life. But if we fail to plan for “life after work,” all of the plans and effort we put into our working lives, could be jeopardized.
What will retirement look like? Are we spending too much? Could we run out of money in retirement? Are we investing in the right places? Can our retirement account withstand a bear market?
What We Can Do For You
At Glownia Financial Group, retirement planning doesn’t start at retirement, it starts much before. Here’s what we do for you as part of our Retirement Planning service:
- Understanding your goals: Through an intensely personalized approach, we understand what your retirement goals are.
- Analyzing your current financial situation: To plan a meaningful retirement, you need to know where you currently stand and if you’re on track. We’ll help you build an in-depth financial snapshot to use as part of our retirement planning process.
- Developing the plan: We’ll work with you to create a customized retirement plan that finally addresses your unanswered questions. When we’re done, you’ll not only know what you need (income) to fund your retirement lifestyle, but we’ll also offer you options to bridge the shortfall – if any.
- Implementing the plan: As you move closer to retirement, we’ll work to ensure the plans are implemented in a phased and orderly manner. At Glownia Financial Group, we want your transition to retirement to be as seamless and stress-free as possible.
- Answering Other Retirement Questions: To live a long and fulfilling retirement, you might need help with other facets of your life – Health Care, Insurance, Charitable Giving and Legacy Planning. Whenever you need our advice, we’ll be there every step of the way.
- Ongoing reviews: Our Retirement Planning service ensures that we maintain a long and enduring relationship with you. At Glownia Financial Group, we’ll continue to monitor and review your retirement plans, and consult with you frequently about any changes or updates needed to address your evolving retirement lifestyle needs.