Complete Wealth Management
We believe financial planning is the core service we provide to our clients. However, most of our clients also realize a sound financial plan is worthless without careful implementation and monitoring of their investments.
Our clients are busy executives, business owners, and parents. They value their time, and our expertise.
For this reason, most of our clients rely on us to develop their financial plan AND manage their investments as a fiduciary in advisory relationships.
When you hire Glownia Financial Group, we aim for you to experience the profound lift of our Complete Wealth Management package. We believe you can benefit from our holistic approach to financial planning paired with prudent investment management.
Financial Planning and Cash Flow Management
At Glownia Financial Group, our financial planning process will create comprehensive recommendations for all aspects of your financial life, including:
- Asset allocation
- Insurance planning
- Retirement income and cash flow projections
- Estate planning
- Social security optimization
- Employee stock plans
- Education funding
- Tax planning
Our goal is to paint a complete picture of your financial life and to then create a customized investment strategy designed to address your goals.
Here are the steps:
Data Gathering Session: We collect information such as your income, living expenses, savings, and investments.
- Analysis and Consolidation of Information: We compile and organize your data to create a snapshot of your current financial situation. We'll also ask some questions to fill any gaps from the initial data gathering session.
- Initial Plan Presentation Meeting: For many clients, this is the first time they get a holistic view of their financial life. With a high-level view, we can now add in other life goals and missing information from previous sessions.
- Adjustment and Review Period: We'll refine everything according to our last discussion and give you some other items to consider.
- Second Plan Presentation Meeting: At this stage, we have a comprehensive understanding of your financial situation. From here, we will provide you actionable recommendations along with a rationale for each item.
- Ongoing Review and Monitoring: Your financial plan is a living document. Through frequent monitoring and reviews, we’ll make modifications to the strategy as needed. At Glownia Financial Group, we understand life changes, and your financial plan should adjust accordingly.
Integrated Investment Management
In our view, the financial plan should drive the majority of investment decisions. Until we understand your goals, current financial situation, and estimated cash flow, it's difficult to structure a portfolio specific for your needs.
After the financial plan is agreed upon, the next step is to create an investment implementation plan. How your money grows and the comfort of that experience are all important aspects of a good investment plan.
Importantly, we don’t think investment management is a side job. In fact, we think it takes a team of financial professionals to construct an investment portfolio that is tailored to your goals, needs, and risk tolerance. At Glownia Financial Group, we have the experience, tools, and communication skills to help you focus on your long-term investment plan vs the short-term, scary headlines.
In our view, investing is about time in the market, not timing the market. However, that can be easier said than done, especially without professional help.
Our investment management process covers the following:
- Analyze a point-in-time snapshot: We will analyze where you are today in terms of your current investment portfolio. Sometimes, this phase of our review results in actionable steps that can immediately benefit you – like cutting your losses in a sinking investment.
- Proposing an investment strategy: We can draw-up personalized investment strategies that aim to help you pursue your financial objectives. This may be accomplished by building upon your existing portfolio, or proposing a set of cost-effective and tax-efficient investments that are aligned with your personal financial goals.
- Implementing the strategy: Our investment process is dynamic, and evolves with your changing circumstances. We’ll guide and advise you on investment plan transitions as your life evolves.
- Monitor your investments: We’ll monitor and review your investments, plans and strategies in light of changing investment climates. We will also take risk management actions should the market environment warrant it.
- Consult, advise and counsel: This is an ongoing partnership. Throughout our relationship with you, we’ll keep you informed and communicate regularly about potential risks and opportunities for your investments. We also conduct regular performance reviews.
We believe we are uniquely qualified develop customized financial plans for our clients.
Equally important, we have the experience, education, and market acumen to meticulously implement and execute according to the plan.
We value your time- it's your most precious resource. If you'd like to learn more about how we can simplify and organize your financial life, please give us a call today!