We work with people who are ready to simplify and organize their financial lives.
- They understand the success of their retirement is too important to manage on their own.
- They want a trusted partner to give comprehensive advice for all aspects of their financial life.
- They understand the value of their time, and our experience.
We work with a diverse group of clients, but have the most experience with the following:
Retired or Near Retirement
Our typical client:
- Is aged 60+ with investable assets >$1mm
- Has questions about their 401k and how to maximize social security
- Enjoys hobbies or travel more than monitoring their investments
- Wants to leave a legacy, whether to family or charity
- Is focused on achieving a steady cash flow from their portfolio
Our typical client:
- Has questions about employee benefit plans and tax deferral strategies
- Is interested in business planning and eventual succession planning
- Has questions about insurance policies and buy/sell arrangements
- Would like to build other retirement assets that aren’t dependent on a sale or liquidity event
Recent Career or Job Change
Our typical client:
- Is aged 45-60 and in their prime earning years
- Was recently recruited to a higher paying job and wondering what to do with increased monthly cash flow
- Is unsure about options for their former 401k or retirement plan
- Receives equity and other option-based incentive compensation
- Focused on minimizing taxes and maximizing their retirement savings
Our typical client is:
- 25-45 years old with combined income above $200k
- Newly married or raising young children
- Ready to align investments with goals and time horizons
- Considering 529 plans, life insurance, and estate planning
- Focused on building wealth and growing their assets
Regardless of account size or income, we consider working with anyone directly referred by one of our satisfied clients:
- Family members
We Might Enjoy Working Together If:
You Value White Glove Service
- You want a premium service and you're willing to pay for it
- You expect same day responses to your most pressing questions
- You appreciate tailor-made recommendations and acute attention to detail
You Can Delegate
- You value your time, and our expertise
- You understand your limitations and know that the day-to-day market fluctuations are out of your control (and ours)!
- You believe in our process and understand the results are measured in years
You Want a Long Term Partner
- You are looking for a qualified and trustworthy partner that will guide your financial decisions for the remainder of your life
- You want to hire a financial advisor that won't retire at the same time you do!
- You see value in a multi-generational, family-based team
You are Accountable
- You appreciate us checking in to make sure you're adhering to the recommendations laid out in your financial plan
- You respond to questions and other tasks related to your financial health in a timely manner
- You enjoy keeping score and tracking your progress
You Value Professional, Customized Advice
- You seek an advisor that has experience navigating clients through both bull and bear markets.
- You value working with someone that has completed some of the most rigorous levels of continuing education, such as the CFA® program
- You want to work with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, who is a fiduciary and legally bound to put your interests above their own
You Realize Wealth Isn't Just Money
- You know that time is the most precious commodity
- You consider ways to be charitable and use your wealth to improve the lives of others
- You are fun to work with and grateful for your many blessings!
Lastly, here are a few companies where our clients work.
We've helped clients happily retire from some of these places, too!
If this sounds like you, we'd love to explore working together!
Ready to simplify your financial life?