We work with people who are ready to clarify, simplify, and organize their financial lives.
- They understand the success of their retirement is too important to manage on their own.
- They want a trusted partner to give comprehensive advice for all aspects of their financial life.
- They understand the value of their time, and our expertise.
We work with people from many different walks of life, but have the most experience with the following groups:
Retired or Near Retirement
Our typical client is:
- Aged 50+ with investable assets >$500k
- Questions about their 401k, pension, and how to maximize social security
- Enjoy hobbies or travel more than managing their brokerage account
- Wants to leave a legacy, whether to family or charity
- Focused on achieving a steady cash flow from their portfolio
Our typical client:
- Has questions about employee benefit plans and tax deferral strategies
- Interested in business planning and eventual succession planning
- Interested in Insurance policies and buy/sell arrangements
- Much of their net worth is tied to the business, but would like to have other retirement assets that aren’t dependent on a sale or liquidity event
Typical clients are:
- 30-50 years old with combined income above $200k
- Newly married or raising young children
- Focused on minimizing current and future tax bills
- Ready to align investments with goals and time horizons
- Questions about 529 plans, life insurance, and estate planning
- Focused on building wealth and growing their assets
Regardless of account size or income, we consider working with anyone directly referred by one of our satisfied clients:
- Family members