Financial planning can be extremely complex. Just like you would get a 2nd opinion regarding a health issue, we think you should do the same for your investments.
We offer a free consultation if you’re unsure about the services of your current advisor.
Investors that might benefit from a 2nd Opinion:
- Not sure if their investments align with their goals
- Wants to better understand their current financial plan
- Unsatisfied with the communication or service from current provider
- DIY investor who wants a professional opinion to see if they're on track
During this complimentary meeting, we will review:
- Your financial plan
- Your asset allocation strategy
- Your client service agreement
- The fees you're paying
1. You're on track! We love seeing other advisors doing great work and representing our industry.
2. We offer some new ideas. If there is a mutual fit, we can discuss options for broadening the relationship.