Why Financial Planning is Important:
We believe financial planning is the core service we provide to our clients and think it's essential for anyone who wishes to accomplish their specific goals.
Whether it’s making sure your children’s education is well funded, ensuring a smooth and stress-free retirement, or leaving a legacy for your loved ones; all these seemingly disparate components come together under a unified financial plan.
What We Can Do For You:
At Glownia Financial Group, our financial planning process will create comprehensive recommendations for all aspects of your financial life, including:
- Asset allocation
- Insurance planning
- Retirement income and cash flow projections
- Estate planning
- Social security optimization
- Employee stock plans
- Education funding
- Tax planning
How It Works - Our 6 Step Process:
Our financial planning service paints a complete picture of your financial life and creates a customized strategy designed to achieve your goals. Here are the steps:
- Data Gathering Session: We collect information such as your income, living expenses, savings, and investments.
- Analysis and Consolidation of Information: We compile and organize your data to create a snapshot of your current financial situation. We'll also ask some questions to fill any gaps from the initial data gathering session.
- Initial Plan Presentation Meeting: For many clients, this is the first time they get a holistic view of their financial life. With a high-level view, we can now add in other life goals and missing information from previous sessions.
- Adjustment and Review Period: We'll refine everything according to our last discussion and give you some other items to consider.
- Second Plan Presentation Meeting: At this stage, we have a comprehensive understanding of your financial situation. From here, we will provide you actionable recommendations along with a rationale for each item.
- Ongoing Review and Monitoring: Your financial plan is a living document. Through frequent monitoring and reviews, we’ll make modifications to the strategy as needed. At Glownia Financial Group, we understand life changes, and your financial plan should adjust accordingly.